Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

2 Questions

xdeity

sorry, tried to use the search tool but the page would not load, so here goes, sorry if they have been asked a million times before.

can anyone tell me what pressure the is200 se (215/45/17) tyres should be at, mine are currently low at 28 psi at the front and 30 at the back, so i want to blow them up but not sure what they should be.

secondly, can anyone tell me the paint code for strathcaron blue, i need a touch up pen or something but none of the main retailers, (Halfords etc) sell any colours for lexus. if it makes any difference it is an 03 model.

cheers peeps

can anyone tell me what pressure the is200 se (215/45/17) tyres should be at, mine are currently low at 28 psi at the front and 30 at the back, so i want to blow them up but not sure what they should be.

look here for info on tyre pressure. Paint i dunno. Might be a paint code on the chassis number plate near the Battery under the bonnet

after looking at quite a few posts on the site I Got mine set at 35 all round if you find out where the paint code is I need one for Platinum Ice!

Ye i guessed right paint code can br found under the bonnet on this bit:

vindiffcode0ig4odsp4.jpg

The Its the 3 digit code under where it says colour

Cheers

thanks for that will take a look now

just had a look, my plate is totally different than yours, however, your colour code being 3N3, there is a number on mine with a C next to it that is 8N8, so i guess it is logical that 8N8 will be my colour code. thanks for your assistance.

after looking at quite a few posts on the site I Got mine set at 35 all round if you find out where the paint code is I need one for Platinum Ice!

Ye i guessed right paint code can br found under the bonnet on this bit:

The Its the 3 digit code under where it says colour

Cheers

Just noticed on your mod list that you have blue dash lights! Where did you get them and how if its not to mental did you change them. Coooooooool do you have a pic?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links