Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Found Water Leek In Boot

rsgra

hi all. i have found out how the water is getting into the boot. before i washed the car yesterday i took the boot side linings out plus the boot slam plastic cover. washed the car then i jumped in the boot whilst the wife hosed the car down. low and behold it was getting past the boot seal. do you think lexus would change it free of charge with so many other is200 doing the same the car is 2000 w reg and never had a prang

it's like a regular leek, but grows in water and has a hint of a rice taste, it is grown in vast paddy fields, but better known as taffy fields....

my IS leaks water into the boot but is parked downhill on a very steep hill, water pools in between the boot seal and the rear wing. i have two options, don' t park on a hill, or remove the drainage plugs.....so until i get a garage built ...plugs it is ...

hi all. i have found out how the water is getting into the boot. before i washed the car yesterday i took the boot side linings out plus the boot slam plastic cover. washed the car then i jumped in the boot whilst the wife hosed the car down. low and behold it was getting past the boot seal. do you think lexus would change it free of charge with so many other is200 doing the same the car is 2000 w reg and never had a prang

Where exactly is the leak... is this anything to do with the similar topic as...???

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=37289

Water is basically found in the left wheel arch as shown in the pics as described in the above thread...?

Where exactly is the leak... is this anything to do with the similar topic as...???

as described in the above thread...?

left/right side also near the slam panel. the rubber seal looks ok until you put it at the side of the new one the new one is roughly 5mm higher the old one had lost its shape on the curves of the boot lip

as described in the above thread...?

left/right side also near the slam panel. the rubber seal looks ok until you put it at the side of the new one the new one is roughly 5mm higher the old one had lost its shape on the curves of the boot lip and check the white clips in the boot that hold the rear lights mine was leaking there too. you will have to take the boot lining out to check them

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links