Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi guys, the leather on my 1992 LS400 is starting to look a bit worn - I have have tried a few leather restorers (from Halfords) but wasn't impressed with the results.

Does anybody know of a "miracle cure" to bring my leather back to life.

Cheers :D

Hi

I have an old FIAT-Bertone X1/9 thats got black leather seats, someone recommended Gliptone. The seats were old and it brought them up looking good. It's the best i have used but a bit expensive at about £15 (includes leather cleaner and separate conditioner) I have used it on my parents LS and its brought the seats up looking fine (1993 car) :arrrggg-matey:

i always used auto gleam leather care until a bloke who restores leather in old sports cars told me to go into a horse tackle shop and buy the stuff they use on the saddles etc. it cost me £2.99 for a small pot and the results are a lot better than any other cream i have used for a fraction of the cost.

you could try having them re connolised which is basicly a respray on your seats i had mine done it looks fantastic , but i dont have a contact number as the guy has retired but there should be others out there doing it. look on the net for LEATHER HIDE RESTORERS

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links