Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Newbie Saying Hi! (Glasgow)

Blitzer

Thats me just bough an '05 IS250 SE-L lovely car!!

Thought id say hi, been a member of loads of otehr car forums predominantly Skylines and GTR's as thats my other poison!

My wee bro has an IS250 aswell, he seems to be having issues with his awful rattling noise started on it (not just on cold start as seems to ve the VVTi) its started doing it always......so will be going through the threads to find a solution (hopefully!!)

Anyway, Hi!!!

If anyone knows a good independent Garage in and around Glasgow please holler at me!

(Been working on Skylines for years just rebuilt my 32 GTR so can use a spanner ;))

Hi Mo, welcome to the LOC.

I got to drive a Nissan GTR 4 weeks ago round Dunsfold, it's the only car I've ever driven that made me say "wow"

Heheh it is a phenomenal car, im in the market for one (MY11) but waiting to finish one project first lol .....I would recommend a drive in the older RB26 (R32/R33 or R34 GTR) cars they are much more of an involved drivers car they are a handful. but not as quick as teh R35 GTR, you have to fight the skylines a lot more...

I think ive found the problem on his IS250 I think the water pump has shat itself or is on its way out...stuck a long screwdriver against the head, sounds sweet as a nut...

Stuck it against the water collector part and you can hear it clearly grinding....was dark otherwise I would have pulled off the belt and run the pump by hand to see what it felt like

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links