Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tmc Motorsport Engine/trannsmission Ecu Reflash

anyone have any experience with TMC motorsport reflash for the ISF? TMC is a company from UK, they told my tuner 10WHP can be gained from the re-map/re-flash via OBD port....

i was just wondering if this could really work for our cars

Not heard of them but this has been discussed at length on the USA site. No tuner can do it that I am aware of. Be interesting if they have any evidence. Tunes for N/A cars are mainly useless and de-restricting exhausts from headers back and adding intakes is better but expensive.

Chasing power on an N/A car is a bit mental.

Stu

this is their website,

http://www.tmcmotorsport.com/

i emailed them asking why there was'nt any F models available on their site but my tuner is offering me their service....they then replied their website is not updated and they will change their databse but they do have a tune for the ISF and RCF (and all toyotas).....im still not sure about purchasing their reflash for the engine and transmission

stu can you do me a big favor? since you're in UK,can you give these guys a call if you have free time....and ask about the engine and transmission re-mapping for the ISF?

• 2 weeks later...

I'll try and get around to it but don't hold your breath. It is very unlikely if it hasn't been done in the states. Also being an N\A car gains will be trivial.

This has been discussed on the US forum and the conclusion was it's a waste of time. As Stu says don't hold your breath! They claim to have a tune for almost anything but I'd take that with more than a pinch of salt.

im not familiar with the IS350 f sport,but they have a dyno graph of WHP and lbs of torque from a dynapack...

241WHP / 234LB-FT
IS350 F Sport

- TMC Motorsport UK SOFTWARE ENGINE / Transmission

- Cold Air Intake
- CB Exhaust

i cant upload the picture,but here's the link anyway...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152729360721780&set=gm.1453305698296257&type=1&theater

i know since we are N/A,8-10whp is a big help....they also claim the ISF will really benefit from their transmission reflash because it'll shift much faster then stock

It's lies. The Lexus ECU's are locked and no one has cracked it yet. I doubt a small company in the UK has, way too many tried it in the states and failed.

Also 8-10hp is nothing. You won't notice a small increase like that

If you're seeking more power, best to look for a supercharger kit

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links