Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Genuine Wrist Watch

Wiktorioss

For the past 3 years (the time I've got my IS) i was looking for something that will give me some more personal feel and connection with the brand. Only thing that really got into my eyes was the Lexus genuine wrist watch. The previous design was the one that i really liked, then not so long ago they have introduced new model. and after many days and sleepless nights thinking if i really need a wrist watch and if it really has to be Lexus branded, I have made my decision and ordered one from eBay Official Lexus shop. Everything was just fine up until it didn't came on day i was expecting it. So i have checked tracking history and it was saying "it's on its way", great, lets just wait a bit more. A bit later another check on tracking unveiled that they actually lost my parcel and are trying to sort this out. But after some scary moments now it's here, and have the pleasure to present it to you.

ENJOY!!!
(below photo you will find link to my pictures and unboxing video)

post-54284-0-53651200-1443633218_thumb.p

Gallery Link: Google Photos

Video: YouTube

My personal opinion known as the Review:

maybe lets start with the basic data about the watch:

Made by: House of Excellence, Copenhagen (http://www.hwexcellence.dk/products.html)

Movement: MIYOTA 0S10/0S1A (Miyota is part of Citizen group)

Battery: SR927W

The watch is a heavy piece of equipment on our hand, it's nearly 55mm/2in wide (including buttons), 15mm/0.5in+ thick, watch plate is round and 37mm/1.5in wide.Can't say how heavy it is but but definitely you can feel it on your hand.

Top button is for starting and stopping the chronograph, bottom button is for resetting it to "zero" position, middle button is a 3 position one: pushed in is for usage, step 1 (no actual feeling if you got it, but its between max pushed in and max pulled out) for date setting, step 2 for clock setting.

Belt is made of leather and its got nice feeling on inside and outside, length and amount of holes give a chance to many people to get it on. Glass is Sapphire and whole body is Stainless Steel.

Its a well made watch with good quality movement that makes no noise, for someone with skinny arm it might by a bit heavy and too big. The design makes it a bit sporty or even maybe "motorsporty", there is no carbon imitation, but the white rings around top and bottom plates make the look. Lexus logo is small enough to not throw at people "I'm a Lexus MANIAC" but big enough to make clear what you drive. The hour and minute hand are illuminated as well as the hour marks on main plate.

from my personal feelings i would say the watch is a well worthy piece of equipment for any Lexus driver. only thing or two are, its a bit hard to read time as too many details are all round, but this might be the case of getting used to it, then its the top hand is used for chronograph seconds and time seconds are displayed on bottom small plate.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

its quartz, will try to make some review after this weekend and tell as much as i know and find about this watch.

To watch geeks its important to know who's movement is installed. Suspect its Japanese but you never know Does it still have its papers? if so they should identify the movement maker