Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Sc430S Broken Into No Forced Entry

jthek

My car was entered last night no forced entry, pinched my coat blue disabled badge left my CDs, nobody seems to have an answer even on Internet, did the silly old bugger! leave it open, no they also got in the wife's new Yaris pinched oddments, any thoughts?

No might have doubted myself if just mine, but wife's Yaris locks itself if you forget, they were very professional left bulky things in boot and the were very good at finding boot remote not easy, they left boot and door slightly open so as not to make a noise, blue disabled badge make good money on black market. Response from police etc was as tho the knew it is poss but don't commit thereselves

My LS locks itself if left unattended for I think 30secs so they must have found a way in without leaving any visible signs of the break in. In these days of electronics security systems despite being told by the caqr industry and the security companies the modern car is almost but thief proof much like they do when they bring a new system in at the banks for credit/debit cards and then a month or so later you start hearing all the horror stories because apparently your card is not as secure as they told you and its the same thing with car security if you have an electronics background and a criminal mind anything is possible. I have a Blue Badge and I have come back to my car in a car park on two occasions to find someone taking more than a unhealthy interest in it. It was only a few years ago you could sell and buy them on eBay. It was stopped after it reached the national press. One good thing is at least you dont have any damage to get repaired. Better luck for the rest of 2016. Mike.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links