Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

SAT NAV SD Card CT200H 2013

PAUL1977

Hi Guys 

i dont know if anyone can help but have just bought a Lexus CT200h Advance 2013 it says n the screen maps not installed and has an SD card Reader next to it it also has a menu and and a scroller in the centre console and as i got it from a car supermarket (I KNOW) im wondering has it gone missing in between coming from the lease company to the car supermarket and if so can i replace it ? also i find that it drinks quite a lot of petrol for what it is im driving on the motorway but its the same consumption as a Ford Focus. im awaiting the book too as it was left in the lease companies office ..

Please help 

make sure the vent by the rear drivers door isn't blocked as this can make you use alot

more petrol as the hybrid system can overheat and cut out also if the vent is clear it could be the cooling

fan for the hybrid batteries.

for the map you will have to go to lexus and order one,you can't do it online as you need a number off the card

or the other option is to go back to the dealer and tell them you went to use the nav and its come back with this message

as there is no map installed play dumb about the card slot so they wont try and blame you for taking it.

• 2 years later...

Hi friend,I have got the same situation as I have ct200h with missing SD card in my dashboard screen.the screen shows Lexus logo after start up then it shows a message “NO MAPS FOUND “. I need to buy an SD card and try it works or not.image.thumb.jpg.51be331c370f4c7d970abac9bb1eab8f.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.6ef35ffb24ed752c8662adbd35d6168d.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links