Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Tyre Sizes

skidby

After only 10k miles on the original fit Bridgestones I need to get a set of replacement tyres for the rear of my IS200. I've finally decided on a set of Dunlop SP9000s (I'm hoping they might last a bit longer....) after much browsing through the various topics on this on the forums.

I placed the order with blackcircles.com and then got a phone call from them to let me know that the IS200 has a special Lexus fitment version for the Bridgestones and Dunlop tyres shown by the CZ markings on the tyre. Needless to say the Lexus versions of the SP9000 would have added another £50 to the bill so guess which ones I went for!

Has anyone else come across this and does anyone have any idea what the difference between a standard 215/45ZR17 and a CZ version is?

I asked myself the same question...... :unsure: I don't think the novelty of hurtling round corners in the new toy has worn off yet.....

I couldn't find any other info on this CZ type on the web (other than loads of tyre sites in the Czech republic!) but there definately is a version of the SP9000 listed on the Dunlop web site purely for the IS200.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links