Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

What's the market like for IS-Fs?

8 hours ago, emjay82 said:

I accept your offer of £500 per month over 40 months. We can finalise details over cake at Kemble. 😉 

Most excellent news.

Please provide bank details and will wire 500 pounds English to your account.

Please can you deliver car to 

12 Rose Way,Green Lane, Dami Dami, Nigeria.

Most thankful.

• Like 1

I bought mine 2 yrs ago from Lexus Coventry, I'd had 3 Lexus previous all is's being the 200,300 then the 250. I have a brochure from 2008 when they launched the car, the blue isn't even a colour 😉.....I've always liked/wanted the red, was the 3rd I'd looked at, both previous cars were Lexus (South Woodford) a 2013 blue one with 300 miles on the clock (last one to sell) in 2014. White interior which wasn't my first option, when I'd decided to go ahead it had sold to someone upt north over the phone, the second was the directors cars with 8000 miles on it, again 2013 in black......but black is the worse colour for me, don't get me wrong they are beautiful after washing for about 10min then the neighbour cuts the grass and it starts again......my IS 250 was black. As a fairly newly wed, the wife took me to the motofest in Coventry for my birthday, sat in traffic by the showroom was this red ISF......looked lovely......anyway whilst at the show Lexus tried to tempt me into the is300h......"no thanks, the only one I'd buy would be the F but can't justify £500+ for road tax" for a car that will sit on the drive......long story short, the wife gave permission to go ahead with purchase, I love the car BUT she doesn't n what with other projects (house extension) and a large sum used on this purchase I may well find myself being the one to fight off tyre kickers or lack of calls IF I decide to sell, still hoping for a lottery win as to many signs where there when I bought mine for me not to have bought it.

they all look great in all the colours and are a truly fabulous car 👍👍

• Like 4

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links