Sign in to follow this  
Jakeyp91

Newbie saying hi

Hey guys I’m jake originally from Cheshire now based out of Telford donnington so true northern boy born into a car mad family I have owned everything from fiestas to puntos to a vxr insignia. I miss the days of RWD and fun. I’m going to look at a is300 sportcross next week and just wondering what I should look out for other than the usual 

cheers

1 hour ago, Jakeyp91 said:

Hey guys I’m jake originally from Cheshire now based out of Telford donnington so true northern boy born into a car mad family I have owned everything from fiestas to puntos to a vxr insignia. I miss the days of RWD and fun. I’m going to look at a is300 sportcross next week and just wondering what I should look out for other than the usual 

cheers

Welcome to the LOC!  The sportcross is a rare beast which I know little about but I'm sure help will be along soon.  I'm guessing some decent history would be a good start.