Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Track sequence wrong when playing MP3's from USB

Fusspot

Mike,

I can see that the title field in your album does. It have the prefix of track number. Try editing so that the track name is the same as the filename.

Paul

Mike - it is the "Title" column on that screenshot that has to have the Track Number at the start.

Have a look here: https://community.mp3tag.de/t/adding-track-numbers-into-name-field/6220/4

Halfway down the page there are some example scripts that need to be run in the mp3tag software to update the fields - when  I did it ages ago it was  fairly quick process

Just now, Mike100C said:

Thanks for all the replies, Track number in title field I will give it a go  - Watch this space - again...

Mike, this will most certainly work... We await confirmation!

Paul

Thanks to Paul and Phil, this simple change and it works. If I actually look at the folder on the USB stick it is now in alphabetical order but plays in the right order - see screenshot. Happy days Just a FEW more to sort out. Thanks Guys.IMG_4624D.thumb.JPG.66473adea46ea0be9d9047cee158459b.JPG

37 minutes ago, Mike100C said:

P.S. If you are a Beatles fan then this is a MUST SEE show, truly amazing.   Thanks Again for the help - what a great Forum.

This is the Cirque show?

There is a lot of knowledge about all aspects of Lexus cars on this forum.  There has been at least one instance where someone wrote to Lexus customer relations to ask a question and then posted the same question on here. They got an answer on here before receiving the reply from customer relations, and the reply form customer relations ended up being a copy and paste of the answer from this forum! 🙂

Cheers,

Paul

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links