Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Medical Discussions

To me you lot are the ones who are narrow minded as you wont see it from my point of view!

And i know you cant have an opinion until you know both sides, i was gonna give blood... i read up on it then decided not to! I got all the facts together and was reading the NHS site and there is a chance you can contract HIV and everything from giving/receiving blood donations!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a discussion has two sides

Negative and Positive

without one you can have the other, example: unprotected s*x... some people are negative and some positive about it, some people catch aids and everything and some dont...

as i said i aint saying dont give blood, im just saying i WONT!

OH MY ***!!!! your not listening are you......IT WASNT A DISCUSSION..... we didnt want your input negative or posotive......as scorpion sed,it wass originally posted to remind people how important it is, especially now certain people have been stopped from being able to do so. LISTEN AND LEARN.

talking about unprotected s*x is not really in the same league as whether its right to give blood.

your discussion's baffles me, your logic even more........

im thinking you only post for attention, as there seems no other reason for you hanging around these boards.

you may well in person be a real nice person, but the impression i am getting is of a person that is only posting on a car forum predominatly occupied by males, purely for the attention you will recieve, and your posts help you achive this.

ive yet to see you start a real worth while sdiscussion with some real world valid facts

Calm down,

im thinking you only post for attention, as there seems no other reason for you hanging around these boards.

the exact point I made in the closed thread.

To me you lot are the ones who are narrow minded as you wont see it from my point of view!

well, why keep posting here then?

phunt - look at the topic name....!

Supracharged-IS340 - If i want attention i wouldnt be on this forum, cause i only get slagged off here!... The reason why im on this site is cause i know Chris and we talk via it when he's at work... I own a cruise site so it aint like i aint interested in cars, im sick of talking about them 24/7 on my forums! If you want valid facts go to CNN.com!

Supracharged-IS340 - If i want attention i wouldnt be on this forum, cause i only get slagged off here!... The reason why im on this site is cause i know Chris and we talk via it when he's at work...

ok, so that backs up the whole point of WHY POST HERE THEN?

phunt - look at the topic name..

It was only changed to that because of your spoutings!!!!!!!!!!

The reason why im on this site is cause i know Chris and we talk via it when he's at work...

http://messenger.msn.com/

There ya go!!!!! you can talk to chris aaaalllll day long, and we dont have to listen to it. sorted.... killed two birds with one stone ...so to speak. ;)

Supracharged-IS340 - If i want attention i wouldnt be on this forum, cause i only get slagged off here!... The reason why im on this site is cause i know Chris and we talk via it when he's at work...

ok, so that backs up the whole point of WHY POST HERE THEN?

Because... (even though i dont have to answer to you) it passes the time... and after all it is the Non Car General Chat Category... Are you not allowed to have an opinion then?! I.e. If i said i dont like something about someones car are you gonna kick up a stink even though others have said its great! Thats not a way to live if you ask me!

Supracharged-IS340 - If you want valid facts go to CNN.com!

Dont tell me where the **** to go.......

your posts are begining to offend me, and by all accounts others on here.

you come onto this site that steve and myself started nearly 3 years ago for Lexus enthusiasts.of which you are not.

you come on here spouting narrow minded crap but yet are unable to accept , or absorb others views without providing mature replys, and basically provided any real fact or base for your argument.

why not use a phone, .MSN, or YAHOO

If the mods/admin dont like a negative/positive discussion why dont they delete or close the topic?! Thats how i see it ... oh and make a new rule up... NO OPINIONS!

we do like discusion, when it is that.....

not your view that ALL doctors are bad .........that blood tranfussions are a waste of time.

Donna.just for one second, look at your posts in here, has any one single person agreed with your comments, or have 99% disagreed and been ofended by your views, this is the point i am trying to make.

if you want respect, you have to give others respect also, and that means respecting THIER VIEWS ASWELL

Supracharged-IS340 -  If you want valid facts go to CNN.com!

Dont tell me where the **** to go.......

your posts are begining to offend me, and by all accounts others on here.

you come onto this site that steve and myself started nearly 3 years ago for Lexus enthusiasts.of which you are not.

you come on here spouting narrow minded crap but yet are unable to accept , or absorb others views without providing mature replys, and basically provided any real fact or base for your argument.

why not use a phone, .MSN, or YAHOO

your posts have offended me! And as for the im not a Lexus enthusiasts... how would you know, not like you have asked me... you have been abusive!

The amount of time chris and i speak ... he wouldnt be allowed to use the phone and is NOT allowed to install MSN or Yahoo onto a WORK computer (sackable offense you know)

If the mods/admin dont like a negative/positive discussion why dont they delete or close the topic?! Thats how i see it ... oh and make a new rule up... NO OPINIONS!

we do like discusion, when it is that.....

not your view that ALL doctors are bad .........that blood tranfussions are a waste of time.

Donna.just for one second, look at your posts in here, has any one single person agreed with your comments, or have 99% disagreed and been ofended by your views, this is the point i am trying to make.

if you want respect, you have to give others respect also, and that means respecting THIER VIEWS ASWELL

I didnt say ALL Dr's are bad... i said the ones i have come accross... and also said (if you read it) Show me a compitent DR and i will take back all i have said

I dont care if anyone doesnt agree with me, I have my opinion just like you have yours and if i get abused for speaking up of course no one is going to agree with me for the shear fact that you might do it to them!

lexus enthusiast........well ive not found a post related to lexus

where have i been abusive, ive not called you a moron like you called everyone else

how many doctors have you come across then, as it must be a very large cross section to hold the rock solid views you have

it shouldnt need someone to show you a competent doctor to change your views, theres enough great work done by them everyday to prove there worth in society

no one is knocking your opinionm, when your opinion is backed by constructive argument, not negative argument.......

at the moment though Donna your opinion is not that of a single other member of this club, and by pushing your opiniuon as you are by continuing it, is offending people..that im afraid is fact, and it is because people have complained that i have inter-jected in this Topic to let you know how i feel and other members to these comments.

where have i been abusive, ive not called you a moron like you called everyone else

how many doctors have you come across then, as it must be a very large cross section to hold the rock solid views you have

it shouldnt need someone to show you a competent doctor to change your views, theres enough great work done by them everyday to prove there worth in society

no one is knocking your opinionm, when your opinion is backed by fact.

at the moment though Donna your opinion is not that of a single other member of this club, and by pushing your opiniuon as you are by continuing it, is offending people..that im afraid is fact, and it is because people have complained that i have inter-jected in this Topic to let you know how i feel and other members to these comments.

dont you think its offending me that people are telling me i dont know what im talking about when i do... and people posting donate blood forcing people to do it (and dont say they arnt cause they are... theres TWO topics now)

Ive come accross 6 Incompitent DR's for different reason... which im not going to go into cause i'll only get upset about it!

And the only reason im carrying on my argument is cause you lot are treating me like a moron (you dont have to call me one for me to know when you are!)

And as for not being a lexus enthusiast... I shall post about lexus when i feel the need too... at the moment as i said im sick of talking about cars... so i dont feel the need to talk about them!

no one is knocking your opinionm, when your opinion is backed by fact.

dont you think its offending me that people are telling me i dont know what im talking about when i do... and people posting donate blood forcing people to do it (and dont say they arnt cause they are... theres TWO topics now)

Ive come accross 6 Incompitent DR's for different reason... which im not going to go into cause i'll only get upset about it!

And the only reason im carrying on my argument is cause you lot are treating me like a moron (you dont have to call me one for me to know when you are!)

And as for not being a lexus enthusiast... I shall post about lexus when i feel the need too... at the moment as i said im sick of talking about cars... so i dont feel the need to talk about them!

6 out of the millions in the world............if you have issues with the doctors that should be taken up with the Medical Council.and have them struk off.

no one is treating you like a moron, there telling you there not happy with your views and the way you are putting them across

the post about DONATING BLOOD wasnt forcing anyone to do it,

so let me get this right, a member starts a post.on blood transfusions, and you feel this is forcing his views on you.

well the conversation has gone right round,

no one was forcing thier views on you....you chose to read that post, and reply, and therefore put us in the situation you now find yourself in.

what situatiomn you ask........The situation of being slightly got at.

why not accept, that views are different, but currently your are offending the majority......

the club is a democracy, and your in the minority. on this one

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links