Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Time to say goodbye to the isf

Hi guys, very sad day but its time to put the isf up for sale. Been 7 fun years and she will be missed.

2008 (58) 

106k miles

2 previous owners

Flsh

Quite a few light scratches around the body but nothing out the ordinary for a car of her age. New nav screen replaced under warrenty and water pump and radiator replaced oct 2020 as a preventative measure. Also have a brand new set of brembo discs and pads i will include.

Hopfully ill be back one day

Hope she finds a good home.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202106193986921?advertising-location=at_cars&price-to=35000&postcode=Kt48ea&model=IS F&page=1&make=LEXUS&include-delivery-option=on&sort=relevance

• Sad 2

Best of luck with the sale, mine has just gone today.

Get yourself ready for all the timewasters in the world and people telling you it's not worth anywhere near what you're asking 🙄

3 hours ago, scott-o said:

Best of luck with the sale, mine has just gone today.

Get yourself ready for all the timewasters in the world and people telling you it's not worth anywhere near what you're asking 🙄

Ha yep im used to that, had same issue with my last 2 cars i sold, funny though as the clio v6 is how 3 times what i sold it for And the z3m coupe 4 times the price.

Im in no rush though so happy to wait until the right buyer comes along 

11 hours ago, kieron1977 said:

Ha yep im used to that, had same issue with my last 2 cars i sold, funny though as the clio v6 is how 3 times what i sold it for And the z3m coupe 4 times the price.

Im in no rush though so happy to wait until the right buyer comes along 

Oh wow, 2 greats. A friend has a z3m coupe, i did always fancy one. I've got an old 1973 2000tii restomod that i've done, if i didnt do that i think id have got a z3m!

My situation in selling has been a bit of a strange one, hopefully i wont be carless for long as i cant be but im waiting on a cancellation spot for something and was told end of this month.

Anyway, best of luck and yes hold out for what you want! The lad that came and got mine restored my faith in private car buyers after nearly everyone else ive been dealing with, just needed the right guy to come and see it.

• 2 weeks later...

Sold the car yesterday to a really lovely guy who travelled all the way from Leeds to London to see the car. Was very painless as that was the first person who came to see the car. I hope he gets as much joy out of the car as i did over the last 7 years. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links