Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Powder Coated - 17" x 7.5J Alloy Wheels

OEM never fitted, never used but have been de-painted and powder coated.

They were my 'winter spares' for my IS 250 Supersport - which sadly I had to let go as she was not practical for ferrying disabled/elderly family to and from hospital. I kept them in case I ever purchased another IS250. My mother-in-law (84) and auntie-in-law (89) are still hanging in there. It's a shame to see them sat there doing nothing. 

When you look at the price of OEM then these are a bargain, especially if you look after them as they will not go the same way as paint & lacquered finish they are 100% powder coated and baked by a professional provider. I am an old school City & Guilds qualified tech and I don't mess about when it comes to getting a quality job done!

Buyer is to collect or arrange courier. The price is non-negotiable given I paid for them brand new! The money will go to buy electrical tools which will be used on community projects such as making new solid wooden gates for the vulnerable or custom items due to disabilities which I found there to be a need of as an Emergency Medical Responder during the pandemic.

I hope they can go to a good home. 

So what's the asking price?

Price - £500.00 (all four wheels @£125 ea.) 

Payment Method - I can take a credit card but there will be a additional 2% processing fee.  Cash on collection is preferred.

Additional Fees (non-collection) price will increase in terms of packing and in addition any courier fees.

Private Delivery - within 100 miles radius at 0.59p per mile from DN36 or WF13 Postcode (depending on which week due to work etc)

Terms: Payment must be made and cleared prior to release of the wheels. No payment, no wheels - simples.

Enquiries via my private messaging. I will responding within 48 hours (due to work commitments) if not within 24 hours.

IMG_0112.PNG

IMG_0113.PNG

IMG_0114.PNG

IMG_0115.PNG

IMG_0116.PNG

IMG_0117.PNG

7 hours ago, ableleggale said:

My mother-in-law (84) and auntie-in-law (89) are still hanging in there. It's a shame to see them sat there doing nothing. 

Perhaps you could take them for a day out every now and then 😃

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/2/2022 at 3:49 PM, Bluemarlin said:

Perhaps you could take them for a day out every now and then 😃

I do, but they tend to roll around the seats and putting seat belts on them is a bit of a task.... ohhh, you mean the in-laws! Oh I do, when the weather permits 🥵

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links