Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sportcross Owners Meet Up?

Hi all, I’m back in the club! Finally brought another sportcross after selling mine a decade ago. Good to be back on the forums again- any meet up’s planned? 

Thanks- good to be back. Been looking at Sportcross’s for ages and just brought one a few weeks ago, they are really becoming rare now.  And getting expensive too. Picked up a decent 2005 with 110k miles, but it’s gold… sorry Savannah Metallic which I haven’t seen many of. I’ll post a pic on my profile soon 

• Like 1

Would definitely like to have a Sportcross meet 😎👍....I'm in Central Scotland but have never seen another one up here😯....don't think i could afford to drive to S.E. eg for a meet though😥

Aye that would be awesome😎👍.....J6 on M80, (Old Inns), heading North to Stirling would be very convenient......Just before the road splits into A9 to Inverness...... Haven't done the NC500 as a loop, but the roads are tight in places and the views up there are incredible😯.... great terrain for the Sportcross, enjoy and cheers!

• 9 months later...

Did a Sportcross meet up ever happen?  Or any series 1 200 300 meet ups happening?

I've just this beautiful thing as a weekend toy so need weekend trips to justify itIMG-20221126-WA0020.thumb.jpg.6456bb4d6a44bff857d4ea01f4e41e7e.jpgIMG-20221126-WA0023.thumb.jpg.a8ea168c5169014b8ed705a04df0e7b7.jpg 🙂

• Like 1

That’s a nice SC! How long have you had it? We didn’t get a chance to organise anything plus my sportcross is now in storage till at least mid summer. Will keep you posted but there is a Scotland NC500 trip on the cards this year with a bit of wild camping. 

Bought it just yesterday although I've had my eye on for a couple of years. I missed it when up for sale in 2021 then spotted it for sale again in November 2022. Last couple of owners have been enthusiasts but the latest guy couldnt justify the occasional use. He quickly got fed up with tyre kickers wanting something to ferry the kids about and offering silly money so decided he was keeping it by the time I contacted him but we kept in touch 🙂  It's solid with 60k miles a mine now. 👌

Congrats on that. Nice ones are getting rare, my one had a lot more issues than I would have liked due to just neglect! I spent a fair amount on it. I’lol keep you posted this year if the trip happens, needs some planning and date coordination 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links