Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hybrid System malfunction

Dear All,

I would be grateful if you could help me.

Two days ago I have had a issue with my IS 300h, 2017: on the central panel there was two warning message as follow

1. master warning light in no flash mode (trinangle symbol with exclamation mark inside) and

2. malfunction indicator lamp (motor symbol).

On the central monitor the warning was something like thie: "hybris sytem malfinction, stop the vehicle in a safe place".

I was in montain, I tried several time switch on/off the power and start to run.  After 10 minutes the first message has gone so the unique message showed on the panel was the motor symbol.

After 2 hours of trip (the hybrid system running right likes the thermal motor) the second message has gone so, at the moment, the car running with any warning and in normal conditions without low power or strange  issues.

I never seen this warning in the past. 

I replaced the 12V Battery six month ago and the tension is of 12.9V.

I would like if somebody have seen the same issue in the past.

I bought Carista from amazon this morning  but I don't know anything about the realibility of this adapter.

I appreciate any feedback you may have.

Daniele

Bergamo 

Italy

7 minutes ago, DANIELE_DAL_BORGO said:

John, I'm so sorry.

How can I keep in touch with Richard?

Is it possible edit my previous topics?

Thanks

https://www.hybridbatterysolutions.co.uk/

If you click on the link above, you can see several ways to contact Richard.It might be possible for you to copy(cut and paste?) your previous comments/topics and send them to him.Good luck Daniele.

• 3 months later...