Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just got myself a GS450H, very pleased!

Hi all, new to the group but not new to Lexus, just bought a 2011 GS450H which has 75k miles on it, very pleased with it. Needs a bit of TLC inside and out but nothing major.

In the past I have had a IS200 sport and two RX300's, the GS is probably the best one yet although the IS200 was good fun to drive.

20220814_160609.jpg

20220814_160612.jpg

20220814_160621.jpg

20220814_160625.jpg

20220814_160633.jpg

• Like 2

Even though I don't like it in black, I must admit it's really lovely and especially the facelift version. Congratulations 👏👏👏 and only 75k miles. May I ask you how much did you pay it?

Looks very nice mate, I'm on the hunt for one very similar have a budget of around 10-12k and there are a couple of very nice ones I'm hopefully going to take a look at next week. 

How are you finding it so far? 

nice car Lee thats the face lift before the mk 4 i had one same year and was perfect the phone interacted fine it loads of music options.

and even tho it was a bit hit and miss it had voice control for just about anything

well done

On 8/20/2022 at 2:27 PM, serbarry said:

Even though I don't like it in black, I must admit it's really lovely and especially the facelift version. Congratulations 👏👏👏 and only 75k miles. May I ask you how much did you pay it?

I got it for £7750, a bit of a bargain!

• Like 1

On 8/20/2022 at 2:33 PM, mattp1986 said:

Looks very nice mate, I'm on the hunt for one very similar have a budget of around 10-12k and there are a couple of very nice ones I'm hopefully going to take a look at next week. 

How are you finding it so far? 

Really pleased,  nice and quiet with plenty of power

4 hours ago, Lee Marsh said:

I got it for £7750, a bit of a bargain!

Really a good bargain if you consider that last December I bought a 2008 one for 8,250 euros with 186,000 kms, but in Ireland there is little choice.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links