Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• 2 months later...
On 2/24/2023 at 9:02 AM, dawesie said:

Hi John,

Are you still thinking of selling your GS460?

Nick

Nick, yes still considering it.

black inside & out 

full service history, full set of winter and summer wheels & tyres with TPMS fully working 

regards  John

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing car the 460 and I previously had one of these beauties, still smile and remember it now years later. 

Will you go for the GSF next?!

I would expect a black on black GS460 in good condition to sell pretty quickly. I bought mine for £8k 2 years ago with a bit less than £100k miles and just a few minor issues to resolve.

I could be tempted, how many miles has it done? 

56 minutes ago, Neil E said:

I would expect a black on black GS460 in good condition to sell pretty quickly. I bought mine for £8k 2 years ago with a bit less than £100k miles and just a few minor issues to resolve.

I could be tempted, how many miles has it done? 

full service history, runs great.

I have 2 sets of wheels (1 set from 450h with winter tyres and the same TPM settings)

still using it most days…

• Like 1

Hi Neil

Quite amazing to see another GS460 owner here, I owned the penultimate model Lexus sold in the UK back in 2009, no 15 of 16 I believe, black with ivory. What a machine….

• Like 1

21 hours ago, SSUR said:

Hi Neil

Quite amazing to see another GS460 owner here, I owned the penultimate model Lexus sold in the UK back in 2009, no 15 of 16 I believe, black with ivory. What a machine….

Or even 2 indeed and 3 people who actually understand what a lovely thing the GS460 is. Mine is Black with Ivory.

Hi John, I like the 2 sets of wheels approach.👍

I have a set of Summer tyres and a set of Michelin Cross-climates for the GS. Full Winters on the RX, wide Summer Continentals on the SC. 

@129k miles, it's a bit high for most people to pay a premium for but it's a very rare opportunity. Have you replaced any shocks, exhaust or the radiator? I've just done my rad and I'm trying to find time to address the other two.

It's difficult to assess what a GS460 in good order is worth as there's little to go on and the market is still a bit higher than it should be but generally, the higher priced cars aren't selling - at least that's my view. A low mileage GS460 might be worth £15k perhaps? It's rare but how many people actually want one? When I bought mine without hesitating, the dealer said he had a few more enquiries and an offer of more money too so I would say yours ought to be worth either side of £10k depending on the bodywork as that's critical to most purchasers. 

I'd like a GSF too but a 2016 car isn't worth £37-40k to me. If a good one in a decent colour appears around £32k with lowish mileage then I may go for it. Nice car but add a set of PPE headers + a tune to a GS460 and it's an 8 speed family sleeper in ISF territory with a decent boot and greater comfort at a fraction of the cost of a flashy GSF.  

There is an ultra low miles (8k)  GS430 on sale on AT, been on sale for a v long time and most likely way overpriced at about £20k. Another one sold recently at about 13k or 15k.

I actually owned 2 GS430s before my GS460, tested the GSF but after so many GS cars (including 300h) fancied a change and went big for a LS600hl Premier.

• Like 1

I was looking for an LS600 when I bought the GS460. It's very rare to find a late shape LS600 for sale. An LS460 would be nice too but so many are quite low specified cars. 

Yes I understand only about 80 facelift post 2013 LS600 were sold so actually much more rare than a GSF. The spec is also much higher than a LS460.

I spent around 5 hours in just appalling crawling central London tube strike affected traffic today, could not have done that in a more comfortable car than the 600, just astonishing.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Don't get much of an opportunity to discuss a Luxus GS 460 . Definitely best vehicle I've ever owned. Fitted a set a Borbet 19" and Tanabe medallion exhaust system . Kept all original wheels and exhaust of course. Black/black 41k . Just to add to conversation absolute brilliant car. I have owned it 3 odd years but haven't got bored yet ... Lol. 

IMG-20230414-WA0001.thumb.jpg.8b7dc620e4f46b7713c076f890d31e0c.jpg

On 4/14/2023 at 6:50 PM, John Smit. said:

Don't get much of an opportunity to discuss a Luxus GS 460 . Definitely best vehicle I've ever owned. Fitted a set a Borbet 19" and Tanabe medallion exhaust system . Kept all original wheels and exhaust of course. Black/black 41k . Just to add to conversation absolute brilliant car. I have owned it 3 odd years but haven't got bored yet ... Lol. 

IMG-20230414-WA0001.thumb.jpg.8b7dc620e4f46b7713c076f890d31e0c.jpg

Nice, where did you get exhaust from?

Hi . Bought the exhaust from a place called TARMAC SPORTZ. After a lot of research majority of owner recommended this exhaust.  Definitely a good choice it sounds sweet and does not resonate in the cab at any speed.  Quality pipe. 

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/9/2023 at 9:59 AM, simon booth said:

I have one for sale 2007 57 87000miles fsh silver with black leather immaculate condition OPEN TO SENSIBLE OFFERS

Do you have any pics of the car?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links