Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILURE

Hi to you all,

Had a software update today and since then my Lexus link app has stopped connecting and the car displays an error code 101.

It also says the update failed. Anyone got any ideas or is it a trip to the dealer?

Updated mine this afternoon, navigation and voice commands, and update appeared to be successful. Haven’t tried it yet but no error message returned and app works fine. Took 25 minutes to complete

If yours has failed do you get another download command if you manually select software update.

Hi, Thanks for the info. I had to get Lexus to check the update at dealership. All OK. They suggested that I must have turned the engine off before the installation was complete. This is possible. However after the check, no problems and the vehicle and app are now working as before. All new to me and to the dealership given the revolution in the software being used by Lexus compared to the old RX I had before. Thanks for your response. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links