Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Picked up my RX450h today

Philfrommancs

Hi all,

Phil here. Just picked up my RX450h on a 2009 plate today.

Looked at a good few rough ones before finding a good (hopefully) one.

Been lurking on the forum for a few weeks and looking forward to the tips and advice i might need in the coming months.

Recently got rid of my Jaguar XF 3.0l and enjoyed the forum for that.

1st impressions of the car are great so far.

• Like 6

Hello Phillip and welcome to the best Lexus forum there is and to the world of the RX. What made you go for the RX? Coming from a 3.0l jag was an interesting move. What kind of service history does your RX have? 

We like to see pics of new members cars hint hints.

I'm sure you know of the dedicated RX section of the forum. Some very clever and decent folk in there. 

I use to have the RX. Mine was F-sport. Cracking car and only sold it because of finance troubles I had at the time.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum, Philip.

It's a cracking collection of folk, helpful, amusing, and incredibly informative.

I joined 3+ years ago when we bought our RX450, and joined so I could learn how to repair/run etc, the car.

The trouble is - - It's not missed a beat yet - so haven't needed to seek help!  😄.

Great place to learn from others, though!

• Like 1

Morning Phil, I also just got my RX450h and it’s away for it’s MOT before I go to play with it. I love it so far and am looking forward to engaging with the group as I get to know it more.  

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links