Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS250 F-Sport Modifications

Gloss Black rear diffuser, fairly simple to affix onto the rear bumper. This one replaces the original valance so that has to come off. Will get some exhaust tips at some point so it pokes out further and sits flush with the diffuser 

20230317_164032.jpg

20230317_164056.jpg

TRD style paint matched front lip. It was either these or the Nia front lip but went for these in the end, something different than your typical full front lip.

20230317_164536.jpg

Screenshot_20230326_212420_Gallery.jpg

10.25" android screen. Possibly the most functional mod I've done and if I were to pick only one to do, it would be this. Android Auto works great. 

20230122_135021.jpg

20230122_135652.jpg

20230326_173400.jpg

• Like 2

Great post, I've seen the rear light's on aliexpress, they look good. Was it difficult to fit? Was considering them, but thought my rear camera may get in the way. 

Which android screen did you go for? I've got the navirider one, bought it 4 years ago one of the best mods I've done, although mine takes forever to boot up. Was thinking of changing it for a more modern one, which can do dual screen apps. Surprised you haven't treated yourself to a rear carbon spoiler.... 

13 minutes ago, Inazone said:

Great post, I've seen the rear light's on aliexpress, they look good. Was it difficult to fit? Was considering them, but thought my rear camera may get in the way. 

Which android screen did you go for? I've got the navirider one, bought it 4 years ago one of the best mods I've done, although mine takes forever to boot up. Was thinking of changing it for a more modern one, which can do dual screen apps. Surprised you haven't treated yourself to a rear carbon spoiler.... 

Not difficult to fit, just a bit time consuming. But fairly similar to what I've done before on my old 2is. It comes with a mount to fit your OEM camera into.

No name for it I don't think think, many sellers that sell the same unit.

It's on the list, just thinking about what one to get.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links