Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Audio ML

Svensson

I have the ML-system and I was not happy with the sound from that in the beginning.

Hurt my ears.

I have now used the fader a bit to the rear and then take away much of the treble, more mid and more bass and I think that it is much better.

First I have a LS400 that sounded good (many years ago:) and then a GS450h that also sounded good and that was really good to play consert DVD:s DTS surround sound (I guess that not so many listen to DVD:s today in the car but that sound are not so good in my new LC500.

It seems that you can´t play the DTS info from the DVD... Blue-ray are not working I guess?

Sorry for my bad english... not many LC500 owners in my country (Sweden)and I guess they are not so interested in the audio as I am🙂  

Audio from a cable works best.

You are right. You need to set the fader back AND turn off surround sound too.

Once done I actually think it’s back to being ML how I remember it on my GS and IS which were both great. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links