Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

iSF bonnet

Owning an lexus iSF and been looking to get a carbon fiber bonnet for a long time , anyone knows best place in Uk to get one ? 

Otherwise anyone breaking an iSF in UK ? Would get a used bonnet to experiment some stuff on it with vents 

any help would be appreciated

Siebon is probably your best bet, they have a UK subsidiary/importer, all seamless once you order.  You have the option of an original bonnet shape in carbon fibre, or the one with the oversized vents that looks like it is out of the transformers movie.

You're probably looking at GBP1, 500.00 with VAT and delivery.

• Like 1

The vented bonnet has been discontinued whilst they change their moulding.

I have the standard CF bonnet from them, from a company in Luton. As stated they give you a total quote plush shipping and that's all you pay, no hidden taxes, etc. I thought I had their details saved, but it seems I can't find them. I'll post it when I find it.

10 hours ago, RichGS11 said:

The vented bonnet has been discontinued whilst they change their moulding.

I have the standard CF bonnet from them, from a company in Luton. As stated they give you a total quote plush shipping and that's all you pay, no hidden taxes, etc. I thought I had their details saved, but it seems I can't find them. I'll post it when I find it.

Out of interest how long have you had yours fitted? Also, issues with sun fade with the laquer and did you get it coated with anything before fitting?  What is the general fit and alignment like?

Sorry a few questions there :)

Alignment was the only issue as I also got CF fenders too. Took 3 days of tinkering, but you have to expect that with CF panels. They're not an exact fit unless it's custom made to the car. There are 2 areas I plan to revist to get the fitment perfect, and I'll be doing that over winter.

No sun fade issues yet, and CF front end fitted Feb '22. Only coating on the parts is a ceramic coat.

IMG_20231006_231225_955.jpg

IMG_20231006_231225_671.jpg

IMG_20230427_191257_668.jpg

IMG_20230428_122506_125.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links