Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sat nav update ?

Hi, going to look at a 2019 Takumi on Saturday ( Lexus dealer ) and wondering what the latest map would be available for it, has anyone had theirs updated ? Is it expensive, are there alternatives ? I appreciate you can use your phone instead but would prefer to use the system on the car if possible. Thanks

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crazy Harry said:

Hi, going to look at a 2019 Takumi on Saturday ( Lexus dealer ) and wondering what the latest map would be available for it, has anyone had theirs updated ? Is it expensive, are there alternatives ? I appreciate you can use your phone instead but would prefer to use the system on the car if possible. Thanks

Hi, the latest map is 2023 v2  (2023 Q1 data), see attached photo.

It is accessible at the  www.lexus-tech.eu and at your local Lexus online too. It is free of charge for the first 3years but after that, it is a payable service. I have exactly the same model and year car like yours and this year I had to buy a new subscription, via Lexus e-shop, for another 3year period at a cost of 130€, this offer is always accessible June of each year, right now with the same amount you buy only 1year of subscription.

In any case you must be very familiar on how to install software of any kind, only then you can follow the procedure provided at the site of the map (you have to register first) or better, ask your local Lexus dealer to do it, since it is very complicated procedure (laptop needed) and it takes 50 to 60 minutes!

I am very familiar with this kind of thinks, so I do it my self for 4years now!

Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (330).png

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links