Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Apple Play

I have been using the apple Play map as it’s nicer to look at than the Lexus map. It used to go to the apple play map after recognising my phone on start up but the last few days it stays on the Lexus map unless I select apple Play map. Anybody else had this, I have checked my phone and it is connected to apple Play via My Lexus.

10 hours ago, Richard1200 said:

I have been using the Apple Play map as it’s nicer to look at than the Lexus map. It used to go to the Apple play map after recognising my phone on start up but the last few days it stays on the Lexus map unless I select Apple Play map. Anybody else had this, I have checked my phone and it is connected to Apple Play via My Lexus.

Aye mine only connects when it feels like it.   Sometimes unplugging and re plugging the phone does it (I prefer a wired connection).

2 hours ago, Don C said:

Aye mine only connects when it feels like it.   Sometimes unplugging and re plugging the phone does it (I prefer a wired connection).

Thanks Don. Was beginning to think that. At least it’s not a fault. I use the wire to charge also, do not like how hot the phone gets when it’s on the pad. I have tried taken it out of the clear cover but it still get hot.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Richard1200 said:

Thanks Don. Was beginning to think that. At least it’s not a fault. I use the wire to charge also, do not like how hot the phone gets when it’s on the pad. I have tried taken it out of the clear cover but it still get hot.

I tend not to use that either.  Of course by having it wired it charges anyway.  

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links