Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

oil dipstick reading high

1 hour ago, Malc1 said:

is that the same Tim looking after Gatwick Boeing issues too 🥳😰😂👏……. all fingers xd then 👍

Malc 

No, it’s Tim Bates the Master Technician.  He’s known as Master Ba…….   You get the picture 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NemesisUK said:

What's the longest non-stop drive you have done in the car?

I think I would insist on the excess being removed. Easily sucked out via the dipstick tube, wouldn't take 30min for peace of mind.

Tim insists I leave it, all the staff there do, and I don't really want to upset anyone as it's taken me quite a while to get accepted there following on from being ripped off when i purchase the car.  

Bar 2 of the staff, all the staff are new from other Lexus areas as we have a new base at Gatwick. We share the premises with Gatwick Toyota. The Toyota staff are all new also, so I need to be mindful not to upset anyone over a bit of oil. If we lost Tim, whose been there over 20 years, we would be stuffed.

Tim is excellent, has good customer manners 

as for my longest journey in the car, 25 miles there and back every 3 months 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links