Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Smoother Gs300

Shrek

I have spent a great day down at TDI in Barking Essex. My Gs has been fitted with a HKS muffler with 125mm x90mm tail pipes lookes really meety:smug: and a unichip piggy back ECU. The car drives so much smoother. the first thing I noticed that kick down is not as violent and the car just seems to gain speed without that sense of urgency that so often comes in when you kick down an auto box. I am hoping to get an article ready for the next news letter. :D:D:D:D

I forgot to say Mark at TDI let me loose in his Turbo Charged GS Sport. The car has uprated suspension and the same HKS exhaust as now fitted to my car. It is stunning in Jet Black with tinted windows. the car has covered less than 27000 miles and guess what it is up for grabs. believe me if I was not so fond of my Sport I would have snapped it up. The bloody thing Flies. A grin enhancing smoothie. I will tell you more about my drive in this black beauty. If you are interested Give Mark a ring at TDI on 01815910442 :smilegrin::smilegrin::smilegrin:

Originally posted by superchargedIS200

excellent Les...........so whats next on the tuning agenda........;)

:D:D I am going in hopefully next month to have the suspension uprated with new springs and anti roll bar.:lol: then I am going to save up and get it Turbo charged or maybe Superchaged. I would love some feed back on which you guys think is the best option. :lol::lol::D:D:D:lol::lol:

• 2 months later...

I know about the turbo charged gs300 but what company offers a supercharger for the 2jz motor. I would like to see what force induction set up is better for the engine. If anyone knows please drop me a line. For my gs I am going to do the bodykit , exhaust, crossdrilled rotors, aftermarket rims 18x8.5 on the front and 18x10 on the rear, torque corverter up grade to a 3200 stall, computer chip and maybe a inch drop for better handling. I have the dinero but not the time at the moment. I would like to supercharge it but if the turbo is my option then cool.:cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links