Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

P :tsktsk: s you off, I recently bought a set of centre caps with the gold plated 'L' emblem to match my other badges and some little chav has stolen one of them!!

Really f :tsktsk: d me off, only had them on 2 days so the originals have since been put on!! :crybaby:

Steve, only 1 was caputured on camera, not a clear image at all, I've got the camera's set up, to see each other as well as the cars, it was the camera in the darker part of the drive that was covered first. The car is being blocked in tonight and immolised, I'll then look at possibly storing or adding a garage door or along those lines.

If you've still got the tape, have a chat to the cops. They may recognise one of the blurry figures on camera.

Do you rotate tapes? If so, run through the earlier ones, you may catch someone taking more than a passing interest in the car...

Just may do this, every noise I here, I switch straight to the CCTV on the remote, I'm going to have ago at adding some sort of Digi record to allow better enhencement. Got plenty of HDD space and the camera's are digital, so moding would not difficult. I went for the cheaper option Analog recording rather than digi recording, may have to change. So far everything has been OK, no more attempts but still early days. As far as running through the earlier tapes, only go back 7 days and thats alot of hours, think I'll also be adding normal lights rather than the UV ones that are currently up.

Paul, sorry to hear about this theft,

The worst thing is he bent paint work< and the probs with loosing your property< these guys are m*f*>>>>>>>>>again sorry to hear this and thanks for your help in the past with my el's...........think i will be leaving them off for now :(

Just may do this, every noise I here, I switch straight to the CCTV on the remote, I'm going to have ago at adding some sort of Digi record to allow better enhencement. Got plenty of HDD space and the camera's are digital, so moding would not difficult. I went for the cheaper option Analog recording rather than digi recording, may have to change. So far everything has been OK, no more attempts but still early days. As far as running through the earlier tapes, only go back 7 days and thats alot of hours, think I'll also be adding normal lights rather than the UV ones that are currently up.

I use the GeoVision GV250 card from Y3K. Motion detect mode, 3 cameras, 120GB hard drive = 2 months' CCTV!

On a different note, keep an eye on eBay - thieves really can be that stupid!

Cheers for the heads up, selling the badge will not do them any good, they left the back part on the car, I used a stronger adhesive than normal to stop any water from getting in, but resulting in them trying harder to remove the badge, in the end they got the shiny blue and white symbol but nothing else. The base was smashed and the bodywork bent in with them trying to remove it. I've left the remains on for now as this stops alot of the dirt from getting to the bare metal, will try this W/E or wait until the of March for the long W/E -Bank Holiday before I start preping for respraying.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links