Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Steam Cleaning!

RED-EYE

No probs!

I really would avoid steam cleaning if you can, water has this horrible tendancy to get into the places that you really don't want it to go, and when you use a pressure flow of water, it gets into even more places that can cause real problems!!!

I just use a valeting firm to come and do mine, they charge £15 for the engine bay, they wash it out, use de-greasant on it, then rinse it out again, then dry it, then they dress all the parts that need it, i.e. covers, paintwork, they even did the manifold heat shield last time!

Not bad for £15 i think!!! (and it takes them over an hour to do!)

See if you can find a local guy to you that does it, they are usually pretty good, and by far the cheapest!

Look forward to seeing your results at the shows this year! :D

Stu

Don't think he'll travel that far for 15 notes!!!!!!!! :D

Have you looked for someone down your way? Avoid the big companies, and try and find someone that does mobile work, thats what i did, and i got a cracking deal!

Stu

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links