Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

HOW MUCH A MY CAR

uzziz

Hi all

Can any one tell me how much my cars current market value would be

with the following specs:::::

Lexus is200se, Petrol, 2000,V reg - Platinum silver, Saloon, 12,000 miles, F.L.S.H, 4 Door Saloon. ABS, Adjustable Seat Height, Electric Adjustable Seat Lumbar Support, Adjustable Steering Column, Air-Conditioning, Remote boot release, Alarm, Alloy Wheels, Sports mesh grill, 6 x CD Player & Radio Cassette, Central Door Locking, Climate Control, 4 x Air Bags, Folding door mirrors, Electric Adjustable Mirror, Electric Slide/Tilt Steel Sunroof, 4x Electric Windows, Half Leather & Suede Interior, Leather Steering Wheel, Manual Transmission, Power-Assisted Steering , Privacy Smoky Tinted Glass. :?:

Thanks Johnny

I already checked with Alliance and Leister car valuation they came up with similar figures, wanted realistic valuation from all you lexus is200se owners

Johnny my cat has a scratch on the quarter panel about 2 inches and a coupe of stone chips and 1 stone dent all not noticeable will this depreciate the value, so what would my car be classified at: A1 – Good - …do I need to make such a decision????

thanks in advance…..

Uzziz,

The price quoted seems to be fair to me.

Remember that the car prices were cut about a year or so after the IS200 was introduced, so take that into account.

You will only be able to get the A1 price if the car is in A1 condition and you are selling privately. Your car hasn't got any extra's apart from the tinted windows and the sports mesh which no everyone fancies.

The best price would be got if sold privately, but not sure how many people buy these cars privately.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links