Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Advise Needed

All right fellas, I no there a few members who are pretty clued on there ICE, i think a couple of you even work directly in this field. My question is what would be a recommended motorised dvd player to change my stock, i am also after a roof mounted pull down TV, subs and amp to suit. Dont necessarily need sat nav but if the cost is not much different it would be a nice extra to have. Any direction to go on the above would be appreciated. Dont mind paying the price if recommended, but dont wont to spend hard earned cash and get it wrong. Sextons have suggested pioneer avic-x1r headunit at £1500, 2 no MTX 12" subs + digital amp at £700 found all these a lot cheaper on the internet but are they worth it or are there any better alternatives. Cheers guys.

Pioneer HU, is very good. Mr Lex has one, and it was the unit that came to mind, when i read your post.

As for the subs and amps, theres soo much out there, depends on the sort of sounds u like and your budget.

Echo what Raz has said, the Avic 1 is one of the best DVD/NAV multimedia units ever.

Amp and subwise the options are endless... but first thing i always ask customers is...

What music do you listen to?

What is your budget?

How much space do you mind loosing?

Thats the basics you should expect to find a dealer ask you.... unless of course there after your money and not your personal satisfaction ;)

:)

Echo what Raz has said, the Avic 1 is one of the best DVD/NAV multimedia units ever.

Amp and subwise the options are endless... but first thing i always ask customers is...

What music do you listen to?

What is your budget?

How much space do you mind loosing?

Thats the basics you should expect to find a dealer ask you.... unless of course there after your money and not your personal satisfaction ;)

:)

Nice one guys, is there a difference between the pioneer avic-x1r and an avic-x1. As a rule i mostly listen to r&b and as far as budget goes i am good for about 3k but obviously if i can get a quality install for less i would go that route, thats why i have put the question to you guys that no for some unbiased advise.

The Avic - R has new software and updated mapping.

I think you might want to pop over to www.talkaudio.co.uk for more car audio info...

I'm on there, as a trader of course :winky:

i run ICE JUNKIES B'ham and have access to various stock items if not can order them for you. as a fellow lexus owner i am willing to do a deal for you .interested m8, By the way i am currently running a pioneer avic with flip down screen where the interior light housing was 2 x headrest screens that flip out, Face off, and 2000watt digital Lanzar amp, 2 x solorbaric squares, power cap 2.4 farad and quality componets up front and hi end 6 x 9's in the rear. The Components Are run by a 750 Lanzar 4 channel. I have a separate DVD/Mp3 player also to run on any screen independantly. i have taken it all out as i have just ordered a new Lexus IS200 which will be here mid April, Which i will subsequently be trading back in for the new iS220 Diesel in September.

i run ICE JUNKIES B'ham and have access to various stock items if not can order them for you. as a fellow lexus owner i am willing to do a deal for you .interested m8, By the way i am currently running a pioneer avic with flip down screen where the interior light housing was 2 x headrest screens that flip out, Face off, and 2000watt digital Lanzar amp, 2 x solorbaric squares, power cap 2.4 farad and quality componets up front and hi end 6 x 9's in the rear. The Components Are run by a 750 Lanzar 4 channel. I have a separate DVD/Mp3 player also to run on any screen independantly. i have taken it all out as i have just ordered a new Lexus IS200 which will be here mid April, Which i will subsequently be trading back in for the new iS220 Diesel in September.

If your part of 'Bass Junkies' i hope you take a lesson in physics... as there not the brightest bunch :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links