Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Visit To Dr Bones

MacRS200

Fitted -35mm PI springs and out 6 weeks ago and thought the car handled great and was going to get the tracking checked after the springs had "bedded in".

Decided to get the geometry done and took it to Tony at STS Watford. Driving home the car just felt so much better but could'nt nail it as usual Friday PM traffic for down here and the roads were well wet :angry:

Been out today for a bit of a run around, you would think it was a different car feels great, steering is well weighted and precise and handling superb :D

If you are thimking about it stop thinking and get it done, well worth the money considering the superb discount for LOC members at STS Watford.

Thanks for a great job Tony and the free lesson on suspension set up

Tony see you next week m8 :winky:

Yeh! looking forward to that, i re-checked Eddie's IS300 today, if you remember he was the one you was talking to before i measured your car? scary thing is you have both come back for the "fine-tune" just seven days appart!!!

You won't regret it mate :D

I think i was one of the first,my visit next week is for the fine tune and yes Tony i do remember Eddie though hes not on here much.

Oops only a new boy sorry :blink:

You won't regret it mate :D

I think i was one of the first,my visit next week is for the fine tune and yes Tony i do remember Eddie though hes not on here much.

Fact is if YOU "Scorpion" had'nt shown so much "faith" in my work then my relationship with LOC probably would'nt be so strong, "you" opened the gate and thanks to that i get to do what i love and LOC members geometry concerns are removed. Eddie's car was spot on, the only wear is due to tyre pressure, no geometry issuses at all, some work done by Lexus this week distroyed my set-up and seemingly they wanted to charge Eddie for the geometry recovery, he declined, so today i re-set it back to "as was" and in 2000 miles time will do another free fine-tune... looking forward to next week "coffee on boil"..

Car still feels tight and responsive and i always check pressures on a regular basis so fingers crossed "no recovery" is necessary.

White 1 sugar plz :D

Oh yes i think there will be!! your car and Eddies will "prove" a scale of decline with the IS geometry.... this "new" area can set an example for future set-up of the IS, and in time forcast the "exact" set-up without theory, ( thats good )

"White" one sug.. you got it...

• 2 weeks later...

Yeh! looking forward to that, i re-checked Eddie's IS300 today, if you remember he was the one you was talking to before i measured your car? scary thing is you have both come back for the "fine-tune" just seven days appart!!!

Hi Tony! Thanks for doing a sterling job on the IS300. I love the Goodyear Eagle F1s - they drive much better than the old Pirellis which were original equipment!

I can fully recommend a trip to STS in Watford for tyres and/ or alignment!

10 out of 10! :driving:

You are Welcome.

the "fine tune" tread depths as promist are

out mid in

nsf 4.35 7.62 4.32

nsr 4.54 7.23 4.22

osf 4.34 7.63 4.14

osr 4.76 7.23 4.66

tyre pressure now is the only issue up to 35psi is the way forward, geometry seems to be job done....

You are Welcome.

the "fine tune" tread depths as promist are

out      mid      in

nsf  4.35    7.62    4.32

nsr  4.54    7.23    4.22

osf  4.34    7.63    4.14

osr  4.76    7.23    4.66

tyre pressure now is the only issue up to 35psi is the way forward, geometry seems to be job done....

cheers! :driving:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links