Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

No Car For Tomorrow

well as it stands im not goign tomorrow to track attack

as the stupid garge i took my car to said they would do it today, i drove past their earlier and its closed, and has been all day and every time ive passed it.

Garage owner is neither answering his mobile or home phone.

So looks like im not going to be there tomorro, one very very piss3d off me!

Erm, you car is in a garage, and he hasn't opened all day ? - he has your keys ........ and he is not answering the phone .........

I'd be kicking that door in ......... nevermind calling him :angry:

so if i go kick his door down ill be ok if i say its ok scarface says its ok :D

off round there again to go see if he is in

Seriously mate .......... I'd be wanting to know what is going on ! Have you used this mechanic before ? - Do u know him .............. can you at least see your car inside ?

Etc etc ............

yeah i know him its the local garage, yes car sat inside

his house is next door but no1 home

Ok, that makes things a little more re-assuring ........... keep knocking ...... leave a note .... do something :blush:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links