Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Chicago, Usa

Just a quick question to see if anyone has been to Chicago before and is there any places to buy some decent cheap mods for the car!!!!! Me and My Girlfriend are going there for a week or so. Got given some extra $$$$$'s for a birthday present so thought i might try and get some extra car mods over there on the cheap!!!!

Anyone recomend anywhere or even any parts????

Thanks,

Jason B)

dunno about chicago but i'm in Atlanta right now!  :P

pepboys is good for general stuff though (like halfords but a lot better), other than that order stuff from various US websites and then bring it back with you

Was thinking of ordering items but don't know if they will get to me before i come back, might just try pepboys for some generic items :D

Thanks Colin

plenty of car audio shops, best best is to go to IS300.net or my.is whatever it's called and go down to the regional sections there and make a post asking people

last time i was here i saw big boi from outkast, that's his rolls in my avatar. so much fanny over here guys!

(lots of nice cars too)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links