Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lacoste/lexus Polo Shirts

Damer

Saw a bit of tennis on telly and noticed a player (sorry don't know who) wearing a white Lacoste polo shirt with Lexus Sponsership badges on the sleaves.

Does anyone know if they are for sale to the public? I think they would be smart for a group buy.

I think its Andy Roddick that you're talking about, but isn't that logo on his shirt because he's sponsored by them? Not sure if its a Lexus shirt  :unsure:

Yeah I know it will be a sponsership thing, but the same way you can get replica footy and rugby shirts with sponsers on, could we get a Roddick shirt?

Just buy a white lacoste polo shirt (has to be the vintage style - did you see how big the croc was!!) and iron on a caliper sticker on the left arm!!!!

Seriously though, I doubt you can buy them - might be worth emailing Lacoste direct.

Just buy a white lacoste polo shirt (has to be the vintage style - did you see how big the croc was!!) and iron on a caliper sticker on the left arm!!!!

Seriously though, I doubt you can buy them - might be worth emailing Lacoste direct.

Wife says I should do same with my normal Lacoste shirts, get one from Primark and iron on a croc. She just doesn't get it.

Google is your friend, no replicas yet but it could be possible! Did you know Roddick signed a $5 million deal with Lacoste for advertising - WOW!

Nonetheless, I noticed his shirt yesterday and thought cool - Lexus and Lacoste - quality! I noticed the other month Lacoste advertised in the Lexus mag as well.

When I was a teenager I used to write to Ocean Pacific, O'Neal, beer co's, VW just saying how great they were and I got loads of free stuff, like t shirts, stubbie holders, stickers etc.

Think it would work here? :D

Old school lacoste is great, the new stuff is scally wear.  :angry:

I only wear the retro stuff and my stuff from back in the 90's.

Agree some stuff is Chav. But I just remember when i was 14/15 and I loved Lacoste. Now in a position to buy but only get classic style polo's.

Lets ALL write to them :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links