Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Old Chap,

Having just 'missed out' on the RX400 don't tell me you are considering the RX300 Limited Edition - details of which can be found on lexus.co.uk

Hiya Great Dane,

Never fear...I am enjoying many happy hours of motoring in my GS300 SE-L...however the wife's car is due for update soonish so time to start looking at options...sadly RX40h is a little to expensive this time for a second car so thought it was worth looking at its cousin....

Yours truly...

THE KING :zee:

Hi Guys,

I noticed on the Lexus site that there is an RX300 LE version.

What is this?

Thanks

Lexus is offering an RX 300 called simply the Limited Edition. This comes with leather upholstery, eight-way adjustable/heated front seats, a split-folding rear seat, 18-inch five-spoke alloy wheels and metallic paint, as well as the standard cruise control, six-CD audio system, gas-discharge headlights, climate control, tinted glass and nine airbags. Prices start from £31,995; that's £1,500 more than the standard entry-level model, though it has £3,500-worth of optional extras. Further options include a DVD player, satellite navigation and parking sensors with rear-view cameras. The Limited Edition is available in Brechin Slate or Stafford Blue metallic paint with beige or black leather interiors

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links