Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Exhaust Help Needed!

Pip

Having searched through all the posts and read them regarding after-market exhausts i need some help and pointing in the right direction.

I was after the HKS ones either the dragger or the other (cant remember name) but since they have been discontinued i dont know which one to go for :huh:

I am after a definite louder noise, not intrusive in the car but can be well noticed. I love jap car's with that deep throaty sound. :P

I have listened to the sound clips of the prolex kazama (sp??) but still cant weigh it up.

Please any help really appreciated.

i'll make a sound clip/video on my phone and post it up of the Dragger II if you want? Anyone know if that will be worthwhile or will it turn out *******?

Gotta go for a drive to warm it up first though! :driving:

oh and the 'other' one is the Hiper, I have owned both and I prefer the Dragger II

I bought it from a member on here, my hiper was brand new and I think that was around the £300 mark? not sure that was a while ago now! If you plan to lower your car I wouldnt get the hiper, I scraped mine too much and I havent scraped the Dragger II once yet

i'll have a go with clip today although it'll only be on my phone so dunno how good it will come out.

I am doing some work at Performance Heaven in Stockport. ( building a showroom)

They are Powerflow installers. Pick your back / middle boxes. They can make it

to sound how you like it. Deep / noisy /subtle. Pick your own tailpipe.All stainless steel with a lifetime warranty.

They are on the list of Discount Dealers for LOC.

I have seen some lovely motors in there. A really nice Supra and a couple of Scoobys.

Prices are very reasonable too.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links