Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Drift Cars - Silverstone Tomorrow

MacRS200

Right. Since there doesn't seem to be much interest in meeting up i'll just go my own way and see if I can find anyone when I get there. :D

It makes a fairly big difference to my journey time if I go to the M1 junction, as i'll actually have to go past Silverstone about 15 miles to do it... which I would be willing to do if there were other people, but it just doesn't seem worth it if theres only 2 people. :( Sorry Mac.

I'm up for that, used to be called Rothersthorpe Mat. Any more for 09:00 there :question:

mac, got a multimap image for the services, for those that are not sure

ROTHERSTHORPE SERVICES - SERVICES - Junction 15A M1 Motorway

ROTHERSTHORPE SERVICES

Chain: ROAD CHEF

NORTHAMPTON

Tel: 01604 831888

Edited by Monster-Mat

09.45 Main Gates Open for Spectators

10.00-10.20 Open Practice (Group A)

10.25-10.45 Open Practice

10.50-11.05 Church Break

10.50-11.20 Autograph & Photograph Session (Trade Mall)

11.30-12.00 Opening Ceremony (National Anthem to be played)

12.10-13.00 Qualifying

13.00-14.00 Lunch and guest passenger rides

13.15-14.00 Pit Walk

14.30-16.30 "TSUISO" Drift Final

16.40-16.55 Winners Ceremony

i am leaving at 7am

the postcode is to get you close..........there doesnt seem to be a postcode for the services.

can you confirm the services are off the motorway though, as i have to come past silverstone on the B roads to the services

the postcode is to get you close..........there doesnt seem to be a postcode for the services.

can you confirm the services are off the motorway though, as i have to come past silverstone on the B roads to the services

The services you are on about Mat are 15a of the M1. Swan valley (used to be Rothersthorpe). There is an industrial estate there - Swan Valley. Silverstone is only down the road from there on the new bypass. About 10 - 20 mins drive depending on traffic.

The services you are on about Mat are 15a of the M1. Swan valley (used to be Rothersthorpe). There is an industrial estate there - Swan Valley. Silverstone is only down the road from there on the new bypass. About 10 - 20 mins drive depending on traffic.

Is this where we are meeting then? Im so confused now! :duh: :huh:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk