Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rear Camber Adjusters...

Mr Singh

Guys...

About to get Cusco upper arms to recover some camber (-3deg at present) and of course i'm very concerned about the rear too which was nearly -3.5deg

Spoke to few peeps in Japan and they advised me of a company who makes rear adjustable - Ikeya http://www.ikeya-f.co.jp/en/index.html

http://www.ikeya-f.co.jp/en/product_notice/foot_works.html

http://www.ikeya-f.co.jp/en/product_notice...s.html#20050314

Waiting to get more info back, but the supplier i deal with says he can get them in few days before he ships out my other goodies..

:)

Thats what i've been told. Awaiting lil more info.. There website has exstensive details on there arms and adjustment - http://www.ikeya-f.co.jp/en/product_notice/foot_works.html Looks like they have just released setups for Toyotas, just not listed on that page yet.

The Cuscos should recover pretty good amount of the neg Camber you think?

Bummer...

Okay.. I know of someone in US... Whos modded the Cuscos... and now has -0.07 of front camber. Will see how he did it... he's also developed a method for the rear.

must recover some of this neg. camber before 19s go back on or it will send me sinking into the money pit on new rubber :crybaby:

Bummer...

Okay.. I know of someone in US... Whos modded the Cuscos... and now has -0.07 of front camber. Will see how he did it... he's also developed a method for the rear.

must recover some of this neg. camber before 19s go back on or it will send me sinking into the money pit on new rubber :crybaby:

I'd be interested so see how they've done it.............I also believe that Mat C was looking at the same thing

Here's what he did

Cusco arms were designed to only decrease camber for track conditions, what he did was mod the arm to have the joint slide outwards -integrity was not affected!

He;s power tested them for months now... He's got about 400rwhp+ 19s near as damit same size as what i run and a monster slam like myself.

I'm going to send him the cusco arms so he can mod them.

got any pics., of the moded front cusco.......i used my cusco on the front of the monster to eliminate camber, but used it to gain camber on the drift car....are you sure the cusco wont work on the fronts

the ikeya stuff doesnt look for the altezza, however id be intretsted in the stuff if there is altezza/is2.3 stuff, for the rear

Edited by Monster-Mat

Been assured the pieces they are selling are camber adjusters.

I'm going to take the plunge and buy them. They sell the Traction Rod arms too, not sure i need those?

post-4401-1134564685.jpg

Been assured the pieces they are selling are camber adjusters.

I'm going to take the plunge and buy them. They sell the Traction Rod arms too, not sure i need those?

for the front or rear....if there rears give us some details buddy...may go in with you on this

looking at the pic though they look to give more camber than dial it out

Edited by Monster-Mat

rears mate.

he said it will have adjustments both ways, essentially ikyea really gear the products for the track i.e. drifters etc... there will most likely be more adj for neg cam than pos cam.

i'll get as best info as i can

rears mate.

he said it will have adjustments both ways, essentially ikyea really gear the products for the track i.e. drifters etc... there will most likely be more adj for neg cam than pos cam.

i'll get as best info as i can

yeah that would be cool, i need to dial out negative camber at the rear for sure

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links