Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Selling The Aristo

dangerous brain

Where do ya reckon would be the best place to sell my beasty aristo? Reason being I only bought it to replace the supra and having driven it for a couple of months her indoors prefers the supras drive and handling and has said I can keep my supra. Daftly enough the main thing she doesn't like is the manual box.

Where do ya reckon would be the best place to sell my beasty aristo? Reason being I only bought it to replace the supra and having driven it for a couple of months her indoors prefers the supras drive and handling and has said I can keep my supra. Daftly enough the main thing she doesn't like is the manual box.

How much you wanting for it ? please send pm :)

Thats going to be a great motor for someone wanting everything from power to luxury.

Hopefully will remain in the club, was hoping to meet this lady in the flesh (so to speak)

Thats going to be a great motor for someone wanting everything from power to luxury.

Hopefully will remain in the club, was hoping to meet this lady in the flesh (so to speak)

Bri

i think you should add the pictures that you got from japan it gives people very close up look. sad to hear you are selling

As it is a black car, maybe try taking a photo on a different background ie not grey concrete/branches/sky. on a grass lawn would show off the colour and shape better IMHO. Also I really like seeing a side on view, but that's probably just me. Its a cracking car - good luck with the sale.

Liam

Ps with perfomance cars everyone wants to know 'what it does', so putting the BHP higher up might grab people that don't know what an Aristo is. The way you have it, a quick glance would show '320bhp' which is good ..... but 400bhp is better!

Its actually mettalic green so the pictures obviously don't reflect that. so theres a point thats been picked up straight away thanks. The pics from Japan are OK I just didn't want to use a picture I hadn't taken myself. I will be getting the carpets proffesionally cleaned after the alarm goes in at the weekend and then giving it a proper wash and polish so at that point I will get some decent pictures and do a walk around with a video camera. If I'm honest I've stuck it on eBay as is to gauge interest. I'll put more effort into selling it when I've serviced it, cleaned it up properly and had the gaitor trim done.

eBay is OK for getting interest but I think more traditional methods will be required to sell it.

I'll see what I can find in the aristo market. The miles on aristo's are a lot more attractive than the miles on say a BMW M5 of a similar age. If I had of realised that the manual box would be such an issue for my other half I wouldn't have bothered with the hassle of this car and would have bought the blue auto one I saw at the same time as I saw this one. I'm well hacked off as I reckon finding a car in matching mettalic colour (not silver) with a nice kit on it and nice alloys and leather will be a bit of a long wait. Whereas a neat looking blue mettalic M5 is very much easier to find.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links