Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Broken Aerial

kellyo73

Last time I did this it was ~£35 incl. fitting new mast, and less Gold discount.

Thanks for that. Was this independent or Lexus garage?

Bit more than I remembered - must be my age!

Got the invoice out and found the mast was ~£29 inc VAT less disc, and fitting was £19.

As recall (???) to do it yourself you need to press a particular combo of buttons on the radio unit to get the old mast core to over-extend so you can remove "the remains" of the old pole and then fit the new one. Thought it was better to pay up and act big by getting the local Lex dealer to fit it.

Doesn't stop you feeling a right pr*t though!

Hi

I broke my aerial today in the bloody car wash, i turned the ignition on too quick and it got stuck in the dryer. It still works but looks like a limp banana . Does anybody know how much this might cost to replace??

Kelly

Hi

I broke my aerial today in the bloody car wash, i turned the ignition on too quick and it got stuck in the dryer. It still works but looks like a limp banana . Does anybody know how much this might cost to replace??

Kelly

Hello kelly

broke mine three weeks from new 30 months ago, made mistake going to dealership cost then £80

regards john :angry:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links