Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Aghhhhh.... The Torture Of It All !

The Editor

Right,

Here's the situation...

Ordered a brand new GS300 SE-L in Astral Black just before Christmas for delivery on the first of March (No probs I thought - the time will whizz by and I'll soon be driving my new Lexus)

But it hasn't whizzed buy !! :crybaby: Everyday is taking longer and longer and I woud swear time is now going backwards (Einstein would have something to say about that)

Now just when I thought things couldn't get any worse..... I speak to my dealer this morning and he tells me.

"The car's all here ready for you, the number plates are on and it's filled up with petrol - Can't let you have it until March 1st though as it's the '06' plate.

Can you imagine the torture??... My baby is there, taxed, filled up with petrol, prepared and ready to go - Just not legal until the 1st March !!! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Excuse me while I pace the floor for the next 15 days...........

The (impatient) Ed

the wait will make it even better

quick story:

as a youngster i worked saturdays at a motorbike shop,

a customer came to pick up his new bike the day before the new registration came out

was a yamaha RD250LC and was a brand new model out

he picked it up in a van, and said that he was going to be out on it at 12 that night

and couldnt wait

sadly the bike was on a recovery van at about 11 that evening after being involved in an accident

i guess he couldnt wait an extra hour............. and that hour cost him a fortune ;)

the wait will make it even better

quick story:

as a youngster i worked saturdays at a motorbike shop,

a customer came to pick up his new bike the day before the new registration came out

was a yamaha RD250LC and was a brand new model out

he picked it up in a van, and said that he was going to be out on it at 12 that night

and couldnt wait

sadly the bike was on a recovery van at about 11 that evening after being involved in an accident

i guess he couldnt wait an extra hour............. and that hour cost him a fortune ;)

Lot of truth in that - If I did have the vehicle home here with me, could I wait until the 1st March before I took it out??... I think not !!

I shall just go to bed at 7:00pm each evening so the next day comes round quicker !! :D GENIUS !!

The Ed

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links