Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I'm thinking about selling my GS300 and would apreciate some ideas of perceived value please (as the mileage is high).

Details are:-

GS300 SE Mark 2, 1998, 177K miles, nearly full Lexus service history, SatNav, aftermarket alloys (Mille Miglia Evo), upgraded speakers, blue, pretty good nick but a few dings along one of the doors (carpark damage)

Thanks

I'm thinking about selling my GS300 and would apreciate some ideas of perceived value please (as the mileage is high).

Details are:-

GS300 SE Mark 2, 1998, 177K miles, nearly full Lexus service history, SatNav, aftermarket alloys (Mille Miglia Evo), upgraded speakers, blue, pretty good nick but a few dings along one of the doors (carpark damage)

Thanks

from Glass's based on 150k mileage

Excellent condition £5230

Average condition £4570

Below average condition £3900

Retail £8100

Cost new £34134

Mileage 177,000

Please note Unfortunately, we don't have a valuation for the requested mileage. However, we can value this car at 150,000 miles.

Would of thought you would get £5k for it minimum if it looks the part.

Thanks guys

Rodders, just wondering given the mileage yours has done, anything major needed doing to it apart from the usual servicing intervals.

Reason I ask mine is coming upto 90k and plan on keeping it till about the 150k mark.

Thanks Jon

Thanks guys

Rodders, just wondering given the mileage yours has done, anything major needed doing to it apart from the usual servicing intervals.

Reason I ask mine is coming upto 90k and plan on keeping it till about the 150k mark.

Thanks Jon

Hi John

The only major work it's needed in its entire life was a replacement steering rack after the seals went. Apart from that it's been perfect.

hi rod

what might you be looking at to replace the lexus :whistling:

Hi Barrie

Not sure yet - but it's company car forces sale time. I really like the look of the new 407 coupe, but still considering options really. I like the new IS too, and I also like the new C70 convertible.

Just fancy a change really. As you know - the trouble with a Lexus is that it'll last forever - no real reason to change it. We have 4 kids now though - so we have a MPV to go out in as a family - I don't need a big car any more.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links