Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Amp And Bumper Needed

wjd

:) hi peeps well need an amp for the aristo as you probably seen my other posts its cuputt as in blown,

SO IF ANY1 can tell me whare to get 1 .

i also need a front bumper complete as the aftermarket 1 on the car is falling apart. splitting, bits falling of.

want a standard 1 for it so help on ware to get these parts would be gratefull ,,,... its an 92 aristo 3000 twin turbo the gs 300 parts are the same i belive. have got pics on this site of the car .just 1 more thing peeps

i got to play about with the gear stick for the lights to light up on the D R P 2 ON DASH .

need to sort it out ive been told its something to do with censor on selector and gear box got to come off .to relace this ,is this right cheers all and thanks for advice up front ohhh by the way if the light,s dont light up the car will only rev to 2500 revs if the light come on it kicks *****. cheers again ;)

Ive a Aristo amp i bought from Rob on this forum,paid £70 for it,i got my radio working again seems the amp in my car was ok after all.I did plug the amp i bought in when first bought it and at the time the radio still didnt work Rob said the amp worked fine when he took it out his car but ive not checked it since.I see your in Wales if your up near me or wont to drive over and try it your more than welcome to..

£70 if your interested,sorry cant help with the bumper sorry.

chips..

Ive a Aristo amp i bought from Rob on this forum,paid £70 for it,i got my radio working again seems the amp in my car was ok after all.I did plug the amp i bought in when first bought it and at the time the radio still didnt work Rob said the amp worked fine when he took it out his car but ive not checked it since.I see your in Wales if your up near me or wont to drive over and try it your more than welcome to..

£70 if your interested,sorry cant help with the bumper sorry.

chips..

hi m8 how far away do ya live m8 from west wales,

:) hi peeps well need an amp for the aristo as you probably seen my other posts its cuputt as in blown,

i also need a front bumper complete as the aftermarket 1 on the car is falling apart. splitting, bits falling of.

want a standard 1 for it so help on ware to get these parts would be gratefull ,,,... its an 92 aristo 3000 twin turbo the gs 300 parts are the same i belive. have got pics on this site of the car .just 1 more thing peeps

i got to play about with the gear stick for the lights to light up on the D R P 2 ON DASH .

need to sort it out ive been told its something to do with censor on selector and gear box got to come off .to relace this ,is this right cheers all and thanks for advice up front ohhh by the way if the light,s dont light up the car will only rev to 2500 revs if the light come on it kicks *****. cheers again ;)

the amp is blown cause it was under water in the boot

Hi wjd,

I live just outside of Bristol,a friend of mine is going or your way this week to pick there car up from hyeline if your interested i could ask him to take it with him.Maybe you could might up with him there :unsure: Not sure what day it will be as there still finishing off the car but it will be in the evening for sure.If your want to send me a PM with a contact number i could call you with more details when i know more.

chips..

There was afront and rear GS300 going on Fleabay around the £200 mark each from memory.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links