Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nav Cds?

THANK YOU! Sorry my curiosity was getting to me, glad I knw now. Do you know if they have changed the size of the screen with change in 01 ? cos my one seems smaller then the one in the current brochure. Im really excited about testing out the navigation when I get the car.

I think we can all understand your excitement... I think I must have spent the last four weeks scrutinising the brochure looking for changes over my old IS200... good to know that there is at least one other slightly mad person out there!

The nav system has changed, and is even better. The old system used a small removable remote in the centre tunnel, but the new one has larger fixed buttons. You even get a cup holder now, which is very exciting :P

The screen is bigger, brighter, and solves the age old problem of being too dark to see if you turned your headlights on during the day. Loads of cool new features to play with... and the nice lady now tries to pronounce the road names too!

Have you got a delivery date for yours yet?

Im gettin my IS200 early jan (10th i hope). Bit upset its on the old spec tho. But thats all i could find at the right price/colour. My dealer asked me if i want tinted windows, soo i donno if i should get them. Also i really want a little lip spoiler costs soo much tho.

Im deffo gona get gold membership once i get the lex.

Do you mean the old format nav? Don't get me wrong - it's very very cool too. Still way better than the systems many of the other manufacturers are fitting....

As for the tints, it depends on the body colour you're going for (and personal preference). The sport models already have rear tinted windows, so you may want to "even it up" with front and rear screen tints.... what colour/age are you going for?

But you don't have to wait for the lex to arrive to join gold. You'll need the all important sticker pack to get your new car looking good... and I'd definately join before buying extras.

I just bought the Origin Blue i speedtrap locator for mine. I used one of the many "Gold Discount" vendors - and got an amazing deal. It's 399.99 list, plus 50 quid professional fitting usually - I paid 299.99 all in which, even after the gold fee, means I'm already 125 quid up.

Bargain!

:unsure: My IS200 is blue (royal sapphire) its on a Y reg( I got private plate tho), from aug 01 SE, just b 4 the changes were made 2 the range. I cant afford 2 spend much actually on a real tight budget!!!! I was thinking to forget the windows and just go for the spoiler then again, I cant get spoiler on later date and get windows now, as takes a few days 2 fit I have been told. Any suggestions? Oh I just saw the Xenon lights, getting them 4 sure)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links