Sign in to follow this  
ACEY

Sat Nav

I have a v99 plate lexus, im having problems with the sat nav, it doesnt pick up a gps signal and gets lost when im in a car park. ive tried with a new gps antenna but still no gps signal. any one got any idea;s i think its a cd based one.

thanks

I have a v99 plate lexus, im having problems with the sat nav, it doesnt pick up a gps signal and gets lost when im in a car park. ive tried with a new gps antenna but still no gps signal. any one got any idea;s i think its a cd based one.

thanks

anybody..

I had a similar problem after an accident repair, and all it was was that the antenna cable hadn't been pushed in fully - apparently it goes in a lot further than you'd think

Not sure if that's the problem, but its one that had the dealers confused for a bit too ;)

I had a similar problem after an accident repair, and all it was was that the antenna cable hadn't been pushed in fully - apparently it goes in a lot further than you'd think

Not sure if that's the problem, but its one that had the dealers confused for a bit too ;)

tried that mate but still no joy. cant pick up a gps signal...