Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Oh boy, what have I started here!

I reckon we are in urgent need of a group hug to restore some peace and tranquility to the forum.. :blush:

followed by a series of non-stop burnouts and donuts in Bill's new motor..I reckon the the GS450h would put down power real nice..please do come to the next meet and show your stuff off, or we'd be happy with a video of your exploits on youtube.

I like watching and doing burnouts from time to time, it's just a different way of releasing a bit of tension. Some folks go to the gym and pretend to sweat on the treadmill, others like a bit of wheelspin, and others (like Fargo) have fetishes for weird websites. :o

To be honest, the dialogue that is ongoing in this thread is going round and round in circles, a bit like a donut in a car. :lol: How ironic!

Personally, by day I work in a 20 billion pound company and am helping to save the lives of millions of people by developing new medicines. By night, I mod my car, pretend to be a pimp, and do the odd wheelspin. Doing both is not incompatible and everyone I've met on here makes a valuable contribution to society whilst sharing a passion for Lexus cars.

I think you'll find the Corsa and Saxo forums are where the "yoof" are posting. Even then, they are forgiven for chavving up Corsas and Saxos because they are young, and don't know any better. :o

This forum is for the sharing of knowledge and experiences, not childish arguments about I'm better than you lot because I refrain from doing a certain thing. That's just egos talking.

I generally find it's a cultural thing. The US forums are much more tolerant of the views of individuals. You can post anything you want about Lexus there, and people will generally be cool with it, even though it might not be to their taste.

RANT OVER!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links