Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help Wanted!

muzz

hi dudes,

just wondering if there is anyone out there who has some photo's of an is200 on 19's? i was gonna buy some 18's,but for a little bit more i could get 19's.is there any differance in handling,speed,rubbing and that sort of stuff.oh yeah its a sport 52 plate.not buying any till tues wednesday time so any other info would be great.

cheers guys and girls :D :D

p.s there is a red is200 with the plate lexee in one of the galleries,anyone no the make of that alloy,i think its racinghart???? :blink:

There's quite a few people on 19s, try the search and you should find a few. As long as you use the right fitment, and aren't lowered too much, I don't think you'll have trouble with rubbing, but I'm sure one of the others with a bit more knowledge will come along with a bit more solid advice shortly :winky:

Having 19s would most likely give you better handling, but a harsher ride, so that would be worth considering as well.

The red IS is Bazza's I think, and yep it is on racing harts :)

There's quite a few people on 19s, try the search and you should find a few. As long as you use the right fitment, and aren't lowered too much, I don't think you'll have trouble with rubbing, but I'm sure one of the others with a bit more knowledge will come along with a bit more solid advice shortly :winky:

Having 19s would most likely give you better handling, but a harsher ride, so that would be worth considering as well.

The red IS is Bazza's I think, and yep it is on racing harts :)

cheers boss for the info,im glad nothing to serious can happen anyway,and i didnt fancy rolling,flaring or grinding any arches.ive just seen some i like nice 2.5" chrome lip on them.pretty much what i was after,so this is gonna be my first big visual mod. :D :D :D

No probs, did find this pic of a member who used to be on here a lot - they're 19" Alessio F1s.....

DUNC2.jpg

Not sure if they're still available but I think Gord has a slightly used set of these available for a very reasonable price...... :whistling:

No probs, did find this pic of a member who used to be on here a lot - they're 19" Alessio F1s.....

DUNC2.jpg

Not sure if they're still available but I think Gord has a slightly used set of these available for a very reasonable price...... :whistling:

oh yeah i saw them,there GORGE!!!but i think he sold them now,just recently actually.i was just learning how to get round the site,i saw them thought mmmmmm tasty,read a couple of threads below!!and like a col trick they were gone"just like that!!" :tsktsk: :sick:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links