Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Have Just Bought A 2000 Aristo, Where Do I Start!

krapst

Hi,

I have just bought a V3000 twin turbo Aristo, 2000 on a W Reg'd

Where do I start.

Does anyone know how I fix the radio to work on English channels?

The same with the TV

Does anyone know where I can get dump valves for it?

Should I get dump valves for it?

Does anyone know where I can get the remote key fob for it? Ihave tried toyota and lexus they wont touch it, they told me to come on here and ask!

Is there any other helpful advice I need to know about an Aristo.

All suggestions welcome

Tony

Welcome to the club! 1st performance should be along the lines of:

1) Full system turbo-back exhaust with decat or race cats with GReddy Boost Cut Controller

2) FMIC

3) Boost Controller

That should see you into the high 375-400bhp range...but also make sure you don't increase boost past 17psi.

After the above or hell even before, make sure you upgrade the brakes with aftermarket two peice vented discs for the front with appropriate pads at the least...if you're not going to buy a BBK then go with the Supra calipers with the same as above (uprated discs/pads). Then sort out the bracing and coilovers.

Then comes the part where you go single turbo, but not too large as the gearbox is prone to failure at high power levels...but then again that's a whole 'nother can of worms.

Hope that helps! :).

Most of the above can be done by just about anybody who is competant but Paul has listed down two reliable companies...another worth mentioning is Envy Performance. Talk to Gaz about anything and he'll go out of his way to help you out/advise you further.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links